My family has declared my brownies the best in the land. Maybe they’re biased. Or maybe they are. Either way, my brownies are amazing. I saw this brownie cheesecake dessert on Instagram and knew I had to recreate it. The original post, by Camilla Hamid is what inspired this recipe.
Brownie Cheesecake Bites
- 9 oz chocolate I use 60% dark
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder dutch processed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fina expresso powder
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 cup blackberries and raspberries
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.Place the chocolate and butter in a glass bowl, set over a pot of simmering water. Mix until smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.In another medium bowl, add the sugar, eggs and vanilla bean paste. Whisk to combine, about 30 seconds.Add the melted chocolate and whisk until combined. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder and salt over the wet ingredients. Fold in the flour mixture until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes.Meanwhile, combine creamcheese, sugar, egg and vanilla. Remove brownies from over and drop cheesecake over the top of brownie, using an icecream scoop. Sprinkle with raspberries, blackberries and chocolate chips. Bake for an additional 35 minutes. Cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
These should be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Make this recipe? I’d love to see! Tag me using @AmandasPlate